Emissions Repair in Reading, PA, 19605
It's no secret that our cars emit air pollution. However, our vehicle's emissions system works to reduce the amount of harmful gases that are released in the environment. The system also keeps your engine running quietly. Computers, an array of sensors, computerized engine controls, fuel system components, and exhaust components all work together to control your vehicle’s emission output.
Your vehicle, whether it is a Acura, Aston Martin, Audi, or BMW, must adhere to the government standards of emissions, so it is important to get your emissions system repaired whenever needed. Some pollutants that are generated from driving vehicles are:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): This odorless, colorless, and poisonous gas is formed by the combustion of gasoline when the carbon in fuel doesn’t burn completely. If the air/fuel mixture does not have enough oxygen present during combustion, it will not burn completely.
- Hydrocarbons (HC): This is a compound that is emitted into the atmosphere when combustion does not properly take place.
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx): When fuel combusts, it produces nitrogen oxides. This pollutant is more present in areas with a high population density.
If you find that your vehicle is producing excess emissions, the problem could be with several parts of your emissions system. If you are experiencing any of these signs, feel free to come to Dubble's German Motors Inc in Reading today:
- Your check engine light turns on: This could mean several things, including that the emissions control sensor needs to be repaired or there is a leak in the hose or a loss of pressure in some component of your emissions system.
- Your vehicle is not performing as well: Your vehicle's emissions system is connected to the entire fuel and exhaust system, so if something is wrong with it, it can impact your vehicle's performance.
- You are getting less miles per gallon: Automobile fuel evaporates quickly, even when the vehicle is not running. Your emissions system is designed to limit the loss of these vapors and keep them in the automotive system. However, if there is something wrong with your emissions system, you may find that your car is draining more gas than usual.
- You smell fuel or gas inside or outside of your car: If you smell gas while you are driving inside your car, stop driving as soon as possible and bring your car to Dubble's German Motors Inc in US. Inhaling these fumes can burn the inside of your nostrils and cause headaches and nausea.
Your Reliable Shop for Emissions Repair
If you are having an issue with your emissions system, Dubble's German Motors Inc in Reading is your place to go. Our owner Jason Dubble and team of Quality technicians have decades of experience and are experts in all things auto repair, including Auto Repair, Tire and Alignment Service, and emissions repair. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
We have a review score of 100 based on reviews from 135 satisfied customers.
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
We've been fixing cars since 1998 and are experts in all things auto repair. If you are in the 19605 area or nearby, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dubble's German Motors Inc, either online at https://www.dubbles.com/ or via phone at 610-375-8330 . Dubble's German Motors Inc - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price!.